Adding an Invoice/Expense for PW
In order to add an invoice, you must first have the following set up for the applicant:
Add Invoice/Expense for PW
- Click on Grants Menu
- Select Grant. If no Grant exists, Add Grant.
- Ensure Vendors exist within the Applicant Menu.
- After selecting a Grant, and still within the Grants Menu, select
- Click the green button for expense entry:
- Click on the calendar icon to select the transaction date.
- Select Vendor from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Contract from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the claim value in the Expense Value field.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the light blue Save and Upload Documents button.
- Click the light blue Upload Document button.
- Choose File (the document must be PDF format)
- Choose the Document Type from the dropdown menu. This is a required field.
- Name the document. This is a required field.
- Click the blue Save button.
Adding Force Account Entry for PW
The process for entering a Force Account entry for a PW is very similar to adding an Expense Entry. In order to add a FA Entry, you must first have the following set up for the applicant: Grant Employees Equipment Add FA Entry for PW ...
Adding a PW (Project Worksheet)
In order to add a PW, you will need to already have: The Applicant The Program The basic steps for adding a PW are: 1. Click on State Menu 2. Select Applicant. If no Applicant exists, add new Applicant. 3. Click on Program Menu 4. Select Program. If ...
Locked Time/Expense Entries
Two things lock time/expense entries within Tempest-Time. An invoice has been generated for the client. If it is not End of Month, this is unlikely. A timesheet or consultant invoice has been generated within a date range that includes the ...
It is not necessary, but helpful, to add equipment before adding employees. Equipment for an applicant may be viewed by clicking on Equipment in the Applicant Menu. The interactive report displayed in the example below only has one Equipment item ...
Before adding an employee it is helpful to have: Employee's labor rates Fringe rates (if applicable) Preferred equipment (if applicable) A. Set up employees from the applicant menu. 1. Click on the Applicant menu. 2. Click on Employees. Then ...