Login into Tempest-Time if not already
1. In the left Menu of the Application’s page, click Administration
2. Under the Clients + Programs + Projects + POs section, click Program + Projects
Determine your Program & Project Hierarchy
- Level 1 (e.g. Disaster, Program, Project)
- Level 2 (e.g. Program, Project)
- Level 3 (e.g. Project, Subproject, PW)
Alternatively, you can set all your projects at the same level.
3. Select Client
In the client field, click the dropdown list and select your Client. After selecting the Client, click the Add New Program button or the Add Sub-Project button.
4. Fill out the desired fields:
- Project Name (required)
- Billable, Yes/No?
- Project Manager, if applicable
if you have a Task Group associated to a Project Type and plan to use the Tasks listed under the Task Group for this project, then do the following:
- Click the More play button to expand the section
- Select the Project Type dropdown list
- Select the project type name
5. After you have filled out the necessary information, click the Save blue button
After you have added the new project, you would be able to assign Tasks or Assets to the project.
To assign Tasks or Assets to an existing Project, please refer to the following topics:
- Assign Tasks to a Project
- Assign Assets to a Project